Sunday, September 15, 2013

Water Baby

I cooked some delicious Okra soup today. I am very good in Okra and Egusi ( melon ) soup cooking. Other soups, maybe  6/10. Then I also cooked some delicious Jolloff   rice ( Spanish rice ) and dodo ( fried plantain).

When I finished my culinary duties, I remembered that I had to be at the NICU earlier than 9pm.

The reason being that I can give him a bath in his new bath tub FIRST. I got there just in time. The nurse got the water ready and we placed Daniel in the tub.

He had that look of - What is going on here? Lol.
We covered his peewee!








He  was loving it afterwards. He was licking water and passing gas tremendously.
I love my happy water baby.

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ happy water baby....so he has to take hs bath with all those tubes,it is well with u dear, he's gettn *cuter*(hope i gt d spelln) by d day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we have to bathe with the tubes or else his lungs collapse. Thanks for your love.

    Gbagun is allowed here. Lol

    ReplyDelete