Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Daniel's Neighbor.

Last night, I came across another patient mother. Daniel and her child used to be in same big area when they were tiny babies. Now they each have their own rooms. We hardly see them these days.

 When I saw her, she had tears in her eyes. She has been crying.

I wanted to give her a hug but I fear rejection. I kick myself now  for not trying or asking. She was crying because her baby will be going in for surgery soon.

My heartbreaks for her. I told her it was going to get better and all we just got  to do is  pray.

My statistics do show that I do get a lot of readers. My dear readers please me a favor.

 Please  say  a prayer for Daniel's neighbor.   May he have a successful surgery and be on a good road to recovery. Amen.

I cannot mention his name for privacy reasons. Your prayers will reach anyhow.

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment