Saturday, September 14, 2013

Best Medicine.

When I woke this morning, I decided to call my electric company  to make payment. The guy that answered the phone kept referring to me as  "sir". Well, I corrected him twice but he insisted that I was male.

No problem.

However when it was time  to make the payment, he asked for my name.  I told him my name was Barack Obama and  I heard him freezing and gasping. I asked him if he wanted me to spell it , he politely declined.

 Well, as I started to spell it, he said, "your phone number shows your name in the system, ma"am".

Ma"am?

Wow! He just wanted to mess,with my head. I do agree to sounding groggy and husky in the morning but not  like HULK HOGAN voice.

He wanted my payment bad but I refused.

My excuse?

"My mustache is itching me, I need to shave  right now".

I hung up.




2 comments: