Monday, September 9, 2013

Moon Crawl

Daniel was so sleepy last night but he kept trying to open his eyes.  I could see him struggling and he finally gave up and slept off on my chest.He laid    there for about two hours.

At 12 midnight, I decided to transfer him to his crib for diaper change. That process was successful because he hates wet diaper.

Then we proceeded to the next item on the list, armpit temperature reading, which he hates. He started to cry. I then  turned  him on his tummy.

That is when the drama started. Daniel was yelling and moon crawling backwards like a toy car in reserve. I could not believe my eyes. I just stared at him and laughed.

  He moon crawled out of his circle. I had him turned on his back and he stopped crying and moon crawling.

Incredible!



No comments:

Post a Comment