Sunday, September 15, 2013

Assembler

Yesterday was a very busy day because I was assembling a baby swing. I hate assembling but I was promised  some yam porridge. Some delicious, tasty and melt in your mouth yummy  African porridge yam.



However, I tried to follow the instructions on the manual, it was  so frustrating. I did 70% of the job and got frustrated.

I called the manufacturer's customer service  and I still got the same follow the manual attitude.
Then I asked daddy to take it to Target.

Target assembled everything for free and now we got a swing. Daddy said I was gonna get 70% porridge  because I did 70% of the job. I totally disagreed.

  30% effort + 70% assembling = African porridge yam.



Yes! I got 100% porridge and I made sure it lasted the whole day.





4 comments:

  1. I no see the yam porridge o! Abi u finished eating it b4 u realised u didn't take a pix? U and food eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me?! I looooove assembling! Seeing things take shape is exciting for me.

    Like the anon above, i was expecting to see the yam porridge ooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I know who to call for assembly jobs. Plus I finished the porridge before I remembered my camera.

    Next time things.

    ReplyDelete