Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Sit!

When I finally got a chance to cuddle him, he laid on my chest for a while and then started to cry. I could not figure out why. I sang to him, showed him pictures on my phone, I even rocked him. Nothing seems to work, he was getting louder and louder at 11 pm !

                                  *Light bulb moment*

I sat him on my lap. He quieted down instantly. He started cooing and looking around like mommy I like this.  We did this for like 30 minutes and he started to fall asleep. I innocently placed him into his crib but he woke up with a loud yell.

He wanted me to sit him on my lap all night long. No sir!  I told him his time out was not over yet.  He was still in Time out.  He refused to quiet down for another 30 minutes. And when he finally did around 1AM, we snuck out of there like two squirrels.

Thank God for Daniel who likes to do big boys stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment