Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Scientific

Everywhere I go these days I have my camera ready to snap, snap like a paparazzi. Oh yes, a mini paparazzo.  And people will be like why is she taking a picture of  a candy, a door, a water bottle ? Well, I just pretend like a tourist. An African tourist!

Last night as I was waiting for the elevator to the NICU, I came across a poster congratulating the Hospital. They were being congratulated for being one of the first hospitals to use a new procedure for hysterectomy.  Instead  of cutting the person open,  they go through the belly button.

 Amazing!

Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus by a gynecologist. According to Wikipedia, it is the most common gynecological procedure in the United States. In 2003, over 600,000 procedures was done.

I love scientific stuff, my favorite channels are Discovery, National Geographic, History, and E ( got to keep with the Kardashians) lol.

New knowledge excite me and give me the jiggles ( whatever that means).

lol.
Enjoy your day.




No comments:

Post a Comment