Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Birthday

Yes! It is my birthday today September 19th, 2013.

I am wishing myself good health, long life, prosperity, peace, love, joy, all the good things available.

I will be  spending most of the day with Daniel at the hospital today.  Today is BIG day for Daniel.

 He will be Bottle feeding! He will be drinking   milk for the  very first time.   For the very first time ( oh I said that already). Forgive me, I am over excited.

For now, my birthday day gift will be him sucking on that bottle without problems.

Once again, Happy birthday to me and thanks to you all.

Love ,
Birthday gal.






5 comments:

  1. Happy happy BD to u Mrs Asemota! U share same day with linda ikeji!
    Uve wished daniel was ur birthday mate, atleast uve got something to celebrate with him.
    I wish u more heavenly strength and divine health. True happiness to last u for a last time. LLNP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *last u for a life time.
      My prayers and good wishes to daniels neighbour too

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday...GOD bless you and ur family.
    GOD's blessing on daniel and his neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweetie!God will make protect Daniel and his neighbor and make his surgery successful.christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. I receive all the blessings.

    ReplyDelete