Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mellow.

I think  we have two favorite nurses now. One calls him "chocolate". and the other one has the best voice in the world. she as sweet as her voice. love her. Both are night nurses.

Do not get me wrong,  all the nurses are good people but i am talking about the ones that bathe  him, lotion him, keep him comfortable and keep everything clean. They rank the  best.

One of the nurse came back from vacation today  and she could not believe how big he has gotten. We were happy to see her. Even uninterested daddy was doing a couch jump! (Lol).

Daniel was happy to see me but his eyes was shut until his daddy called.  His voice on the speaker phone got his attention.   I think the boys are ganging up on me! Dana hurry up and come back. It is a  man's world down here.

I did not forget the baby bathtub. As for the gate key, we got an extension till December.

We will not be needing  that gate key  that long, hopefully not.




No comments:

Post a Comment