Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Saying Thanks.

When the Daniel's doctor called me yesterday that Daniel might be going to level two soon, I was excited.

Right now Daniel is in NICU level 3 ; the place where critical babies stay.
While NICU level 2 is a nursery for stable babies  and they get discharged from there.

Well after the call I went into a thankful mood. I have to say thanks to people that have become part of my daily life for the past 3 to months.

 The nurses especially.  I bought cards that spoke my heart and I hope they know how sincere and greatful I really am.

Some nurses did a lot more than others but I appreciated them anyways. Life goes one. My life has been a fast roller coaster and jumping off  was not  an option due to thier contribution; big or small.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dearie. May God in his mercies continue the good work he has started.

    ReplyDelete