Thursday, September 5, 2013

Missing Daniel.

I am having one of my inflammatory days (joint pains, fatigue and malaise) so I cancelled my visit with  Daniel.  I called the NICU and the nurse told me he was fine.

Days like this, I feel mighty guilty and sad.
  Days like this, I wondered  why me.
Why do I have to go through all this pains and have a young baby suffer.

Days like this, I look inward and tries to draw strength.
I find none most of the time.

Days like this, I miss my son and my pain free life.
Days like this, I can only hope and pray.

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry sis,it is well with you,as long as the Lord is on the throne,u'll testify IJN,U're always in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love to see little Daniel sitting up! Can't wait to see and hold him!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves to sit up all day. Not acting his age at all. You will definately see and hold him.

      Thanks.

      Delete