Monday, September 9, 2013

Daniel's Face!

When I came yesterday, the nurse was giving him a bath.    Well I helped to lotion and put diapers on.
He loved all the attention .   Basking in attention glory. He cooed and smiled.

However the most amazing request came through.

The nurse noticed that his feeding tube was too tight on his face and she was gonna change it.

MEANING ?

 I was going to see his FACE for the very FIRST TIME.

I got tears in my eyes when I saw him without all the tapes and tubes for 5 minutes.

He did not want his face re taped anymore. He yelled and yelled through the whole  retaping process.
That scene broke my heart. My dear child.





13 comments:

  1. ℓ̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ so happy becos baby daniel is doing so good.he is so cute.Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ be to God almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's so big and happy. Also grateful for mommas love and attention. God bless u all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dany, looking good.

    Aima

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Benin sister,you are such an inspiration,despite all the challenges with your health and baby you are so positive.daniel will continue to put smile on your face.its well with you babes,your mum video on child marriage is really hilarious her expression make it funny.stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is a drama queen. She creates drama when there is none. Real Benin woman. I will feature more of her videos soon. Stay blessed sister.

      Delete
  5. He is so adorable...May GODs name be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise be to God! He's so faithful, and may His blessings be upon Daniel.

    ReplyDelete