Thursday, September 26, 2013

Level 2

We got transferred from level 3 to level 2 yesterday. I was at home watching  Investigation Discovery channel  when my phone rang." Your son has been transferred to level 2, his condition is stable and he will be alright". The doctor concluded.

I panicked!

I did not know how to react. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because we are getting closer to going  home. Sad because we just stepped out of our comfort zone.

I quickly finished my chores and rushed down there. He still had his private room but different nurses.  The nurse last night was nice, she bathed him but I fed him.

We played, sang, and he refused to go  back to  bed. I had to beg him.






2 comments:

  1. Iv read and watched Di grow after your post on sdk about things we are thankful for.My eyes are teary at the pictures I see now.I'm thankful to God for u both. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete