Monday, September 30, 2013

New Phone

I stay away from New technology, software or even gadgets. I was one of the last people to join Facebook, if not the last. I still do not have Instagram, Twitter, Pin interest, Blackberry pinging, watssup and all the good stuffs.

We now live in a world where keypads on phone is considered obsolete or even wearing Bluetooth is not cool no more. Now you can easily listen in into another person's conversion because his speaker phone is on.  Or even laugh at a joke that was not meant for you. Incredible.

Well, since my gigantic  phone




broke, and I have no keypads on it, I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.  Yes!

I am so loving this phone,  cool apps and all.   I am like a little kid in a candy store with my gadget.
I guess I can join Twitter now because tweeting is my  mind! Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment