Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bubbles.

When I called the hospital last night to check up on Daniel, the nurse told me that he was doing fine. So fine he took all his bottles. All his bottles?

 Wasn't he supposed to take only one or two  bottle (s) a day and the rest by feeding tube?  I inquired.

She explained that he pulled out his feeding tube and they decided to feed him by mouth.
I was flabbergasted ( my love of grammar).

When I got there last night, I gave him his bath and he did not want to get out of the bath. He just wanted to sit there and pass gas. Startling himself with his own bubbles.  Lol.

I am happy he is doing well and we might be coming home sooooooon!



2 comments:

  1. GOD is ever so faithful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord who has kept Daniel till this day would continue to care for him. I love your courage!

    ReplyDelete