Saturday, September 21, 2013

Private Party



Even though yesterday was my birthday, I had my private party today. We went to a little restuarant by the hospital and celebrated with food.  I had baked chicken, Mac & cheese, rice, coleslaw, green pepper, dinner roll and some strawberry Fanta  to top it off.


I will say this one of my best birthday ever. Not because  of the  presents, cake  or celebration but the  fact that I was given another  chance to live.

Another  chance to smell the roses, feel the rain drops and listen to bird sing.
Another chance in life to be happy and fulfilled.

I am full and sleepy.

Goodnight.








Random posing.



                                   


                                                     ,         M m m Mumm mmmmm




6 comments:

  1. happy birthday sweet from www.amazingcrizz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday stellamama......hope those yummies never finish!

    More fruitful years ahead IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blessings and inner peace that your eyes radiate will be made permanent in your life and the lives of you loved ones........

    ReplyDelete