Friday, September 13, 2013

90 Days.

Daniel is 3 months old today. Praise God.  How time flies.

It only seems like yesterday when I was wheeled into the Operating Room for delivery.  I am greatful for all the blessings, prayers and love we have received along the way.

However, When we went to see Daniel, he was about to sleep and the nurse was on his bedside holding his pacifier. She explained that he might be gassy because of his wriggling movements. I repositioned him and picked him up. Did I see a smile?  He was happy.


By the time I put him back to his crib, he was sound asleep with his pacifier still   in his mouth. The hardest part is to leave him every time.

When we drove to the gate, our gate card has been deactivated because it has been 90 days. We were stuck.  Even though we found a way  out, I will still be calling the parking department. To  inform them that my baby is still at the hospital. Extension on the gate card please!

Happy 3 months to my son. May the Good lord continue to shower his blessings on you and may his Grace never depart from you.  It is well.




8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday/ 3months baby Daniel. The Lord will preserve you and add life to your days. God bless you darling. And your family as well.

    Aunty Stella, God will continue to strengthen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 months Handsome Daniel! God bless you,Stella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable doesn't even do you justice. God bless and keep you Daniel. Well done Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy wishes to u dan.
    Stella, I have a feeling Daniel is gonna be a monstrous food lover like his mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Daniel. He is so biggggg

    ReplyDelete