Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Keep On Trucking!

I like the American phrase "keep on Trucking"',  it is just another way of saying never give up.  When I take a  look back at our journey since June, I wondered how we made it.

We as humans can never know our strength until we are tested. The inner human core strength that resonate when life gives us lemons.

Our first reaction is always whether to fight or flee. But most of us do fight it and in the back of our mind, we just wanna flee from it.

 I am getting deep because I do appreciate all the help and love I got from all the medical personnels, friends, well wishers, SDK'S blog visitors ,  Nairalanders and family.

I am taking one day at a time because when tomorrow comes, I will still be too Blessed To Be Stressed and know how  to keep on Trucking.


May the good Lord continue to give us his grace, mercy and love

Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment