Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Break!

As I dragged Dana out of bed this morning, I couldn't help but heaved a sign of relief.  I was gonna be free for two weeks. Oh my! Oh my!  Oh sweet winter break!

I hurriedly bathed her, clothed her and fed her. * if i wait for Dana to eat her food, I will become grey and wrinkled, hence the feeding part*

I was more excited than my daughter.  Had a new spring or sprung in my steps. My imaginary long hair was swaying in my imaginary wind.lol.  I was elated. Dana was puzzled.

I quickly penned a note of thanks to Ms Butler and wishing her a happy holiday.




We got a lot of happy faces this month. All thanks to miss Butler for her patience and tolerance. She rocks!

So we are on winter Break. Pheeeeew.

Yall have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Good, we have to do our best for our loved ones. Glad Dana has adjusted to her new environment

    ReplyDelete