Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Ready

When I see people coming back from the market with live chickens or live goats, that is how I knew christmas day was fast approaching  in Nigeria.

When my sister and I have our hair braided and  Adorned  with beautiful accessories and ornaments. We  will  be looking like mobile christmas trees. That is another  Christmas signal in Nigeria. Lmao!

When we go to the market with our mother to  choose Christmas clothes,  shoes, underwears,  and finally our own live  chicken. That was the concluding sign of christmas in Nigeria. For sure, christmas was two days away.

Miss my childhood christmas signals in Nigeria.

Now,  we just put up  a christmas tree and get presents. Probably  get a dress or two and maybe  a shoe or two for the kids. And some secret santa presents.  We will be christmas ready soon. Very soon.

Yall have a wonderful day and be ready for christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment