Sunday, December 22, 2013

Little Corrector/Correcter

It is not a secret that Dana reads, but the fact that she is starting to correct my English is becoming a  problem. A Huge problem. Lol. Below are our encounters, especially in the morning.

Mummy : Dana do you want noodles this morning?

Dana:  Mummy, it is not Indomie, it is Indomie Noodles. They wrote it on the wrapper!

*she points* see? See?



Another scenerio will be her reading the cooking instructions on the package. *in Dana voice* mummy, this packet said you  should put 1/2 cup of water and boil for 3 minutes. But mummy you did not. You did not.

Or since their names sound like, I sometimes call her Daniel (mistakenly). She starts ranting. My name is Dana.  She then starts to spell. D A N A. Ahhhhhhh!

Having a spelling /reading child is fun and I mess with her most times to see how much she comprehends. She is pretty good.

 I am bragging about my little angel. So proud of her. Well I broke her heart last night by not stopping at Macdonalds, she said. Oh well. 


y'all have a blessed day.







2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Am 19 and I have a big crush on Dana. Very Intelligent babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope na better healthy crush not oyibo obsessive one sha

      Delete