Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Best wishes.

I thank God Almighty for this Christmas celebration.  For restoring my health  and for bringing Stella's grove back. I am grateful.

Merry christmas to my Man, God bless you for loving me so. I was blessed that day I meet you at the mechanic workshop. We did not speak to one another.  Then the next day I saw you again. We knew. We spoke We loved.

Merry christmas to my kids. Especially t





o Daniel. *First christmas*. To Dana, for  all her love. I love my babies.

To my little Dude. I miss you and love you. Especially to your grandma.  Get well soon Grandma. Kisses and love.

My Father, my mother,  my sisters, my brothers and my nephews.

To all of you out there. Stay safe and blessed.

* Remember not to drink and drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment