Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Equipment End.

As I pack  up all the equipment that was loaned to Daniel for breathing.  I have this  sinking feeling I cannot explain. Is it  Sadness, gratefulness or even joyfulness, I do not know.

For one,  I am thankful. Thankful to God, family, friends, medical personnels, my invincible friends ( you).  Lol.

They are coming to get the equipment, they are coming to get our support, our Former support. They are coming to end a chapter. I await them. With my feelings I await them.

Y'all have a sweet day!








3 comments:

  1. Thank God for ur family and Daniel.may his healing be permanent in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear stella, May God be praised! A chapter in your lives really closed. God is able. Pls at what week precisely did you birth Daniel? 20? 22? Or at 24 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barely 24 weeks but pushed barely into 25 weeks.

      I thank God all all.

      Delete