Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Anew!

Last new year, I was just Stella. No kids. No pregnancy. Just Stella. I kinda loved it. Boring sometimes but freeeeedoooom!

Last New year's eve, Dana was in Nigeria and Daniel was germinating.  It was just me, Daddy and the Tv. Then at 11pm, we took off and went to watch the fireworks. Nice.

This year, I have two children and I am loving it.

 2013 was a crazy year. A year I crumbled, a year I gave birth, a year I got healed. A year of many tears and many laughter. A year of nothing and plenty. A year I will never forget in a hurry.

I am glad 2013  is over. So glad to start over again. The crumbling of 2013 will be my building blocks for 2014. I know.

A new and amazing Stella Asemota will be bursting into the New year, 2014.

I wish you  all a great, magnificent and happy 2014.  May all your wishes come true.





2 comments: