Wednesday, December 18, 2013

AUD

American University in Dubai is in the news  for  having the most expensive cars . Cars owned by  students.

I am not surprised at all.  Flaunting thier wealth is like wearing clothes to the Arabs. The more you flaunt, the better.

There was a Princess in my school who took 10 of  us on a private yacht to a private island. Owned by her father. I had a maid and a  chef attending  to my  every need. OMG!

We were pampered  and catered for. I ate food that I have only seen in magazines and slept in  a room  meant for a queen.

 We stayed from wednesday to friday ( their weekend). I cried when it was time to go back to school. I did. No shame.

Trying to get that   Bachelors degree in Business of Information Technology.
It was My first time of leaving Nigeria.  The culture shock. The food. The sight. The fear. The joy. My dreams. I miss Dubai but I love





USA more.

Yall have a dubai (lucious) day. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment