Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Exercise Me.

I am so jealous of people with high metabolism.  No matter what they eat, sip, drink, smell, touch, feel, taste or percieve, they remain slim and slender.

They even eat more than robust or full figured  people and still remain tiny.

My maternal aunties are like that. However,  my paternal aunties are like yours truly.

I remember going out with my Tiny Aunty. She  was  introducing  me to everybody as her niece.   They will look at me, and look at her, and then back at me , then yell   WOW!

Wow! as in BIG NIECE! After that episode, I told her to introduce me as Stella, Stella her friend. Lol.

I hope to get a treadmill this christmas,  because I wanna be hot  sexy mama ! A Shout out to club robust/full figured women like me. We will make it. Lmao!


No comments:

Post a Comment