Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mushy day

Yesterday was my day off. I went




almost everywhere.  When I got the Dollar's store,  I was just gonna pick a hand soap for Dana but I ended up picking like 13 items. Coloring books, toys etc.

Yelp! That is what Dollar stores do to me. There were two cute very  old couple a head of me  and it looks like thier debit card was not working. I was gonna pay when the cashier said it started working. They were so nice, old and beautiful together.

Then when I went to Walmart to find Daniel Premature Similac, I saw a young lady struggling  with her cart. I thought her cart had a problem, when I looked again, she had one good  hand only. The other hand was limp. Not moving.

I just bursted into tears.  I offered to help her but she smiled back and asked "honey are you okay"? I said I was fine now. She smiled again and walked away. Wow!

Wiped my tears and drove home. Maybe I was just missing our oxygen. Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment