Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wearing Body!

After giving Dana her bath today, I asked her to go dress up.

She said okay.

I left her in the  room to go attend to her brother, Daniel.

When I came back 5 minute later,
She was still not dressed up.

This was our conversation.

Mommy Stella: Dana why are you naked?
Dana: I am not naked.

Mommy Stella: But you are not wearing anything.
Dana: I am wearing something mommy.

Mommy stella: What are you wearing?
Dana: mommy, I am wearing BODY!


I never knew being naked = WEARING BODY!

This is new News.

  I  am still Lmao!



5 comments:

  1. Way to go Dana!
    Stella, uve met ur match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. She's funny and smart... We now know that we wear body when we are naked. Thanks Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful like mummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao... Wearing body indeed! Thumbs up Dana!

    ReplyDelete