Tuesday, October 15, 2013

lunched!

Columbus Day was a school holiday for Dana, So she did not go to school yesterday. she slept half of the day yesterday. No problem.  Let her enjoy her day off.

I did find a very interesting note from her teacher though.  Dana was rude again And the teacher alleged that she was hit by Dana, the letter concluded.  I asked Dana why?

Her version was during lunch, they did not serve her because she had no money. *my fault* And when she started crying, her teacher yelled at her and called her stupid.

* I paid $20 dollars into her school account online  for lunch but the process was unsuccessful.* I did not know, nobody called me.  I gave them my number to call me for such incidents . I reside like 5 minutes walk  to  the school.

 I will be at their school this morning  in 2 hours to give them physical cash for a month's worth of lunch. $30 .

And also to plead with them to exercise patience with her.  And get the teachers account of what transpired. Dana is  still adjusting to a new life but that is no excuse to be aggressive.  I will find out.

Grandma was so angry when I called her and told her Dana was not given lunch because of 80cents. She felt Dana is being picked on and all that. Remember, Dana and grandma and are best of friends. Bffs forever!

I did caution Dana sternly.  Warned and  warned her.  Hopefully this will be resolved once and for all today.

Right Daniel? *angry frown*

No, I meant Dana.










4 comments:

  1. Awww. They should be patient wit her please. Plus tantrums at this age is innevitable. May God bless & keep them

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow, where do i start from? this is my first time on the blog and seeing your swt baby with the tubes on his face in the pictures i said let me read and see if you wrote about it.wow wow again you had mi crying, am crying and sobbing because u through all this you have never portray your self as a victim. your positive attiude which u are full of is breath taking. kai instead of blabbing and talking off point, are a force to reckon with.you are what the bible calls a virtuous woman who knws how to hold her home even when it seems all hell wants to let loose. i need your type of positive energy around mi. to let mi knw the things that really matter in life. that life is not all about vain things. let mi stop here for now. you will make me happy if i hear form you.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am highly humbled by your comment.

    ReplyDelete