Friday, October 11, 2013

First Doctor's visit

We just came back from our first doctor's visit and I am officially exhausted. The place is not too far from our house but we got lost several times. Wrong turns, wrong building and wrong everything.

He blamed me for not writing down the address. I reminded him that the child has TWO parents.  He is frustrated and i am double (ly) frustrated. Never mind,  We will make up later. Lol.

When we finally got there LATE and they were gonna rescheduled. Oh God nooooooooo! We pleaded and they accepted.  The Doctor was a very nice young lady. She checked him out  and gave  her report. Everything is looking good. I like good. Good is good.

The part he hated was the vaccination  part.  4 injection shots. He cried and cried and started to laugh - cry. I felt so soooorry for him. Dear child!

Daniel is tired and sleeping. I am joining him. Goodnight y'all.


1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine your panic and frustration that time! It’s never fun to go astray, come late, and then get rescheduled for another day. It was a good thing that wasn’t entirely the case, and your doctor checked Daniel the same day.

    Aubrey Holloway @ Primary Care Associates

    ReplyDelete