Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sleep Study

Last night when we got to hospital, Daniel was already fighting with his Night  nurse for food. She was trying to assess him and he was being rebellious. A baby with wrestling tendency!

I was very angry with the morning nurse for leaving him in a nasty onesies. His shirt was filled with baby food or baby bulp.  The baby was sticky and stinky. It was not nice to see my son like that.  Who does that? He is just a baby for crying out loud!   This will be her last warning. Next time, I might be in the NEWS!

However, Daniel is doing a sleep study right now to determine if he needs supplemental oxygen at home or not . It will be 3 hours of oxygen and 3 hours without oxygen with machine monitoring. Results will be out in 24 - 48 hours.

My prayers to you son. I love you much as you transition to come home.






2 comments: