Monday, October 28, 2013

sneaky

Whenever Dana gets home from school, the first thing I check is  her communication folder for miss Butler note.

Last Friday,  I saw daddy carrying sleeping Dana into her room. I was surprised because Dana never ever sleep. It takes the whole family including Daniel to convince and beg Dana to sleep every night.

Well here is the conversation; 

Mommy: why are you you carrying Dana?

Daddy: she is tired and sleeping
Mommy : was she sleeping in her classroom?

Daddy:  no.  She just fell asleep in the car.

Mommy: let me see her bag for miss butler note. *READING* 

Daddy: what did the note say?

Mommy: it is a GOOD note. Miss Butler said she did well.

* Dana jumped up and started dancing and singing. 

Dana: it is a good note oooooooooh × 10.

* Daddy = shocked.
* Aunty = laughing
* Mommy = shaking my head and lmao.




3 comments:

  1. she is beginning to adjust to her new school.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee. Dana is doing well. I told you patience. Also happy for you and Daniel. God's grace

    ReplyDelete