Sunday, October 6, 2013

Airport Mishap!

When we were at the airport waiting for my sister and my daughter,   We waited and waited for a very long time. Every other car came and left. Just us still waiting.

Finally I saw three immigration officers walking towards my car. They asked for my name. I told them.

They asked me who I was waiting for. I told them my daughter and sister. They demanded I follow them to their office.

TROUBLE!

They said my daughter was crying  at arrival and they wanted to make sure she was not smuggled or kidnapped  to Nigeria.

After verifying all my credentials,  my sister and daughter were released to us.

They apologized and said that they caught a Nigerian woman last week trying to kidnap  or smuggle a child.

I did not want to hear the details, just wanted to get out of there fast.  No Handcuffs for mommy stella.

I am innocent.

Wow! Wow! Woooooooooow!

I am still shaken.



No comments:

Post a Comment