Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hope

I want to wish my friends and family Happy Independence Day in Nigeria. 53 Years ago, Nigeria was liberated by the British.

With 2 billion dollars made daily from crude oil alone, people are still living  below a dollar a day. No 24 hours electricity. No security. Poor educational system. Mismanagement of funds and corruption is the rule of the day by leaders and politicians.

To my families and friends in Nigeria, keep hope alive.  We are praying for a good leader. A wonderful leader that will push the agenda of its citizens more than their own.   A leader with good intentions.

That leader will come and that leader might just be me. *wink*

Keep hope alive folks!

One love.


2 comments:

  1. I deleted your message. Anon!

    This is not the right place for hateful messages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello stella! Sorry if u tot my comment was hateful!
      Pls what part really? I only teased u about eating up all our food and u do joke about ur food habit right?

      Delete