Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Sister!

My dear sister,
I just want to use this medium to tell you I appreciate you much. You are a life saver!
Since your return, I have been eating sumptuous meals. Deliciously prepared with love. God bless you. 

I am not forgetting your help with Dana every School morning. Giving her bath, dressing her up and taking her to school. I am privilege to have you as a sister.

And attempting to take on Mr Daniel. You do your best.  I am appreciative. I wonder what we will do     When you leave. For now we are cherishing every moment with you.

May God continue to bless you and all your endeavors in life. Amen.

So my question to you is; when are you making that  Edikanigong soup?

  Do you want me to tell mommy for you? * Dana's voice*.         Lol.

Love you.

Your sister,
Mama Dana/ Mama Daniel.  * Winking with one eye*

# pictures showing environment to Dana's  school.





3 comments:

  1. When I saw this caption and mid-way into the post, I was so sure u were about asking ur sister for a favour!
    And u proved me right. I was thinking u were hurrying her from boston though, but it turns out to be food stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see little miss sunshine is enjoying school more.

    ReplyDelete