Sunday, October 13, 2013

A week

Friday made it a week since   Daniel came home and it has been a tumultuous week for us all.

My sister brought Dana and the next day she had to fly to Boston for her one week International Lawyers Conference.  So here I am with two kids on the same day.

I have had it rough!


We are all  getting used to the NEW daily routine.

However, i am Looking at the bright side.
My dear Dana has been very  helpful. She brings baby 's  diapers, wipes, helps with bathing   and bottle feedings.

God bless my lil helper.


Daniel on the other hand has been so impatient. Always hollering. .
 I am allergic to yelling,   so he gets his Way Most times. And days I refuse to attend to his needs faster, the  whole neighborhood will hear him screaming.

Today, I am feeling  giddy because my sister  is back with us for another month. Yipeeeeeeeeee.


I am so catching up on my sleep and getting a pedicure.



No comments:

Post a Comment