Friday, August 2, 2013

The NICU

The NICU ( Neonatal intensive care unit) is  a very special place. I have heard about this place before but never knew it will be my destination ever!

 Oh well, here we are. No thanks to Lupus.

I am amazed at the great work they do  With tiny babies at the NICU.  I am really impressed with how they care, interact and nurse the babies.  The Neonatologists (NICU Doctors)  are always hovering around  to answer questions and explain procedures.

You can tell I learnt a new word, "Neonatologist"
I really feel educated, like Havard educated. Lol.

The sound of ping! Ping! ping!  Ping! Machines beeping  in every corner of that NICU  hall gives me Afro,  like big Afro.  However, my ears are getting used to about 10 machines beeping at the same time. Who knew?

Above all I thank God  for the  NICU . Here are some of the machine by Daniel's




 isollette.



No comments:

Post a Comment