Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mr Aggression is Here!

Mr Aggression is my new medication ordered by my rheumatologist. The name is MYCOPHENOLATE, an immunosuppressant used with other medications to  prevent organ rejection following kidney, liver or heart transplants. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.

I know I have not had any organ transplant so I fall into the other group. Treating Lupus. I have not taken the medication yet because it has to be on empty stomach. That is kind of  difficult because my kitchen is very close to me. *laugh*.

Food is my friend, especially with my other medication prednisone, food is  definately my friend.
On a serious note, I will start at 12 midnight tonight.

The doctor told me I whenever I get sick because is depressing my immune system, I should stop and continue when I feel better. Oh yes.. Mr Aggression is on.
Another thing she spoke about was that this medication is not good for pregnant women or any tendency to become pregnant.
* looking around the room*
was she talking to me?  She does not know that words pregnancy and Stella is like oil and water .

Mr Aggression cost $740.10...phew thank God for insurance. I paid $10 gladly and quickly before they changed their mind. I drove off immediately.  No looking back. GONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment