Saturday, August 31, 2013

Swim Away.

When I was in Secondary School,  we had swimming lessons. So one day while the lesson was on going , a friend of mine swam under me and held me feet up, I almost drowned.  I have swimming phobia.

So I fear water like a mice fears the cat.

Well last night, the swimming pool was so inviting. I walked around it, sat by it, looked at it and fantasies about it. I wished  I was  Micheal  Phelps or Ryan L.

I finally summoned courage and sat close to the iron rails and  gently dropped my feet into the swallow end. I held on to that rail like my life depended on it. And it did.

I looked funny trying not to be swept away by a 3 feet water.  I am not taking chances.

By the way, daddy and I saw Daniel in the morning. He was upset we woke him up from his sweet sleep.  He opened his eyes and went back to sleep.

What a day!






No comments:

Post a Comment