Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Shirt.

Omg! I missed Daniel yesterday Saturday,  I did not go see him. Why?  Well, My arthritis  joint pain flared up. All my joints were in so much pain and I felt like a 90 years old.   The pain was intense.

However, I cannot wait for  the Lupus medicine (mr Aggression)  to start working. Doctor said it will take a month for its therapeutic level to be reached. I cannot wait.

 Well back to Daniel,  I saw him today and he looked so grown and he was wearing a shirt.
 OMG!
Yes,  his  Doctor  said he can now  wear clothes because he has gained weight and can  also regulate his body temperature.

He looked so cute in his oversized T-shirt. Lol.

We listened


 to songs, prayed, changed diaper (twice).  He is weighing 3 pounds 10 ounces. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment