Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Smile

Yesterday was one my joint pain days and I did not go see Daniel but daddy did go. He said Daniel opened his eyes for about 2 seconds and kept them shut the whole time he was there. I missed him dearly.

However, first thing this morning, I was on the freeway to see him. He had his eyes covered and sucking on  a big  pacifier.  When I mentioned his name, he gave me the sweetest  smile ever. My heart melted. I am in love.

The eye cover is done for 4 hours after every eye examination. The eye examination is to make sure oxygen is not ruining his  eyes.  He wanted that cover off. I took it off and turn down his lights. Happy baby.

He is still doing great without his breathing tube. He is on 24% of oxygen, nasal prongs and saturation of 95%.

He definitely got my letter.


Thank you lord for your daily mercies, they are renewed every morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment