Friday, August 30, 2013

Miss Imperfect.

I am not perfect and I will never claim perfection.  Living with Lupus has been hard for me because of the great discomfort I cause for people around me.  The pain and groans of my swollen hurting joints is not the best voice you wanna hear in the middle of the night.

The sharp pain that travels from my hips to my ankle is never what i prayed for. Diving for the pain medicine at every point has become my mission.  What a life I live, what a luck I have.

The early arrival of my son and all the un ceremonious attachment to it still runs shivers through my spine. The nose diving of my health has taught me not to take anything for granted.

In every horizon, there is a sliver lining  and it is gonna be okay because this is not the end. I am still not perfect and for those my life have affected  including my work, my partner, my children and myself.  My apologies.

I am just Stella  held in packages trying to unravel my life one wrap at a time.  Hopefully no more surprises.


We are gonna be alright!





No comments:

Post a Comment