Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Mother Vexing.

Let me introduce you to my mother, Mrs Asemota.
She had me at a tender age of 16 and has struggled her whole life.
She is an example of a strong African woman.
 From her I draw strength.

She is a farmer, trader, hair platter, food vendor, housewife, mother, grandmother, karate kicker, store owner, street fighter, human right activist, fashion designer, Bini woman, trouble maker, peace lover, comedian, deaconess, evangelist, importer, exporter etc..........


She got angry over the issue of Child Marriage law being presented in the Senate of Nigeria.
That a girl as young 13 can be married off to any man.

Well my mother vex( got mad).

My mother was not educated by her parents rather she hawked wares for her mother
 She educated herself at adulthood and still educating.
Pardon all  gbaguns ( English is  hard) but enjoy her rantings.

Love you mum!















1 comment:

  1. now am laufing uncontrollably. you people should think oh people are hungry.
    you people should God oh am begging all of you.
    leave children alone. mummy i stand one million percent for your side. na God go judge them. ehhhhhhhhh i don die hear with lauf

    ReplyDelete