Monday, July 21, 2014

Violators

Ok let's talk about Raymond Frolander. Do you know him? Well he is the news lately. He is 18 years old and was almost beaten to death by a family friend .



The gist is that a father left his 11 years old son with Raymond Frolander to baby sit and by the time he came back, Raymond was positioning to sexual penetrate/rape  his SON.

He beat Raymond to a state of unconsciousness and then called 911. 

I cannot fault the father of the 11 years old boy for reacting the way he did considering the fact that I hate jungle justice/ violence.

Some people deserves  instant justice due to the nature of their crimes. E.g  child molesters.

Child molesters to me are the worst people in this world because they lurk around and pounce on the innocence of children and violate them. They are everywhere and anywhere watching out for innocent children.

The Raymond frolanders of this world deserves to be put away and rehabilitated somewhere. I just cannot deal. I can't.

When they asked the dad if he used any weapon, he replied...."my fists and my feet". Hahahahahaha!


May God protect our innocent children from all the Raymond Frolanders, Amen.

What would you do if you found a RAY FRO in your home????



Real Story Here

2 comments:

  1. I probably would have done the same. Its heartbreaking! I didn't have my children so that someone can violate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scaring things happening in this world. Shame to all molesters of children.

      Delete