Saturday, July 19, 2014

July Rely.

July last year, I was still at the hospital just recuperating.  After a while of being at the hospital, I did not want to leave.

Not just for the good food. Yesssssss good food! Their food was delicious and I could order breakfast,  lunch and diner. Nice gourmet food.  Okay, enough about food.

I was scared to leave the hospital because of fear of the unknown. I believed that staying in there will make me okay. And the day I was discharged, I cried.

I was frightened.  Did not sleep for days. Had all my medicine close by and my phone ready to dial 911.

I wanted to be on my hospital bed were doctors and nurses resided. I wanted to rely on them forever.

However,July 2014, I am free and happy. Taking life easy and enjoying one day at  a time with my family.





Thank God for life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanking God with you for his mercies. Kisses to the young ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for bringing you this far and by grace you will live to declare the works of his hand.

    ReplyDelete