Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Year Ago

Today made it a year since I started blogging about my life experiences.

I was so loaded with worries that I need an avenue to vent,  to laugh,  to cry, to celebrate and to meet like minded people.

I sincerely thank everyone that came here. Everyone that prayed for us and everyone  that celebrated with us.



How things can change in a year. How light can come at the end of the tunnel.  How sadness can become joy.

Even with our daily triumphs, trials and tribulations,  we are grateful to God almighty. The TRUE God that saw  us through it all.






Thank you all and may joy and laughter never depart from your homes.

Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Amen. May the Lord continue to elevate you and out smiles on your face. Kind regards to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put myself in ur shoes for a minute and quickly snapped out of it. I'm so glad everything turned out well in the end. The blessing of the Lord makes rich,He adds no sorrow with it. Remain blessed whatever u do. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Lol. It is hard being me right?
      Thanks for coming.

      Delete
  3. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough
    time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


    My blog post: pirater le mot de passe wifi

    ReplyDelete