Monday, July 7, 2014

Intentions

With the case of the Mr and Mrs Harris from Cobbs County, GA blaring on all TV stations across the US, my mind keep thinking about my children, especially my baby.

Whether Mr Harris intentionally did it or not, the  fact that that baby was left in a hot car and died is sickening. Painful to even think about.

The summer is already heating up and my son and daughter are always gonna be by my side or within reach.







Some people  are forgetful and the heat is unforgiven. Call me crazy or not,  i can only vouch for myself. I'll rather be safe than sorry.


I picked up  some little cards from the NICU last summer and they reminded me that NO money, email, text,  bing, blog, call, photo, like, dislike, phone, destination,  friend; is as  important as a child under your care 24/7.

May the good Lord help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment