Tuesday, July 22, 2014

AmeriCANa

His dad and I have been putting off  getting Daniel's passport for so long. He finally booked the appointment and we had to get it done today.  Appointment time was 1pm to 3pm at our local post office.

I got the kids ready and shining  by 10am, got them fed, and ready for the day.

We got there early and gave the lady our paperwork. She looked through them and said where are the passport photographs?  Their dad gave me that look like " I TOLD YOU".




I did not wait for him to say it, I went "I know, I know I know" and he laughed.

2 weeks ago, When the appointment was made, the phone lady told us that they can take his passport photo at the post office. I believed but daddy wanted us to bring some backup, just in case. Well, we did not bring any.

The post office lady sent us away to get it and come back. Off we went on an adventure for another hour. Finally found a Walgreen that their machine was working with a patient photographer.

Daniel refused to stand still or look at the camera. It took me, his dad, Dana and some passersby to distract Daniel.

We came back to the post office and all went well.

Welcome the the latest official AmeriCAN.

Thank God for little miracles and huge ones.

2 comments: