Monday, July 14, 2014

Decisions

Today, I decided to look at the first day I started writing about my story  on this blog and it was July 23, 2013.

How time flies, how babies grow?  Years do really fly by and that is why I have made the decision to  officially stop blogging on july 23, 2014.

Yes, I have played my part and satisfied my passion for writing, venting and ranting.

Its is time to go. Every beginning has an end.  A year was good enough.

I might update monthly or bi monthly but not daily anymore.

9 more days to go.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ€

Love yall.







4 comments:

  1. Please don't go, coming here is like checking up on a friend. Kind regards to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella no oh! Please don't go.
    Ok i promise to comment everyday and not just read. So how can we follow Daniel's progress now? :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks to everyone. You guys were my strength during our struggle. I will think about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like anon 6:40 said, coming here is like checking on a friend.......it would be sad to see you go, because Daniel is a true testimony that Jesus never fails.

    ReplyDelete