Thursday, July 25, 2013

Post -Partum Problem

Yes, I thought the worst was over. Nooooooooooooooooo!  No at all. I was still weak. I mean zero energy. My C section surgery site was still very tender.  My whole body was in turmoil.

 I was discharged home from Texas Woman Hospital and the next  day, I was back in the hospital for uncontrollable high blood pressure and  low blood volume.

Oh My God! Where did all my blood go. Everything that could go wrong went wrong or even wronger ( Stella's English). Lol.

This time, my body was plummeted by pain and sickness and I felt death, it was so close.

And at this point, Texas Women Hospital was transferring me to  St. Luke Hospital at Texas Medical Center. Yes, my third hospital.

At St. Luke's I was infused with blood, platelets and more blood. Treatment was centered around my post Partum pre Eclampsia. Yes, this Pre Eclampsia will not leave me alone even after delivery.

I spent one month at St. Luke and was discharged home. I have been doing great since then.
I am  taking all my medications and resting a lot.
 I even dressed up and applied makeup the other day. Lol.



I thank God for health.


No comments:

Post a Comment